Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Did You Know?"



I actually loved this video. I love hearing all of these facts and statistics about the world and how it is progressing. The music made it also. It goes on to talk about how many people were born in 8 seconds and where they are from as well as what their experience of the world might be like. After that i was suprised to find out that it is projected that China will have the most english speaking people in the world. Then it ties into the technology of the world and how it will be exponentially growoing in the next few years. This stuff amazes me because you never really think about it but when someone puts it infront of you and shows it to you are blown away. I watched some of the other videos that are related to this one and they are great also.

No comments:

Post a Comment